* Award-winning photographer, specializing in audition, competition, and PR headshots for the modeling/talent industry.
* Co-author of “Breaking Into Commercials: The Complete Guide to Marketing Yourself, Auditioning to Win, and Getting the Job!” (co-authored with LA/NY commercial casting director, Terry Berland, with foreword by Seinfeld’s Jason Alexander)
* Author of the “Enchanted Moments”, “Oh No, Sophia! Way to Go, Sophia”, and “Affirmations for Kids” coloring collections.
* Producer of the “Enchanted Moments” annual calendar project.
* Former staff photographer for the Ann Arbor News.
* Served as staff writer for The LA View and Performer’s Edge Magazine.
* Photos have won hundreds of awards for self and clients, including cars, cash, and travel excursions to Can Cun, Cabo San Lucas, Athens (Greece), and Paris (France).
* Masters in Social Science.
* Child/family worker for K.I.N.D. (Kids in New Directions) mentoring ‘at risk’ children in the public school system.
* In my spare time (lol!), I love to garden, travel, anything horse-related, and spending time with husband (Steve) and the little cat factory we ended up adopting during Covid — no worries; we finally caught mama after nearly two years (everyone else is ‘fixed’) so the little family ended up at nine total. They are sweet and kind to each other — we’ve learned more about cat culture than we ever thought imaginable and believe it or not — there are some benefits to having little cat colony on the property.